JKB Housing Pvt Ltd has tie-ups with leading financial institutions such as HDFC, State Bank Of India, Axis Bank, LIC etc, which provide various Housing Loan schemes. We assist our customers in getting through all sorts of documentation process so as to enable them to have easy access in initiating their procedural routines.
Housing Loan schemes are available to different categories of people such as,
The documentation process normally takes a week to obtain endorsement from the concerned financial authorities. If required, the customer is even assisted with legal support as JKB Housing have its own legal associates to assist in legal aspects.
Required Documents for Resident Indian Salaried People
Required Documents for Non-Resident Indian Salaried People
Required Documents for Business Class
- Latest Passport Size Color Photo
- Latest 3 years ITR with Full Schedule (Income Computation Sheet, Profit & Loss, Balance Sheet and Trial Balance With Auditor Seal)
- Company Current Account statement Last 1 year
- Savings Accounts Statement Last 1 year
- Company Profile & Resume
- Registration Certificate TNGST/VAT/TIN/SSI/Sale Tax/Service Tax
- Pan card Xerox
- Tax Paid Challan Copy
- Present Residence Address Proof Xerox
- Processing fees 0.5% of the loan amount
- Form 26AS if applicable
- Any loan details or EMI clearing bank statement
- If you have already owned house please bring your latest property tax receipt
- 20% of balance contribution proof apart from loan amount.
If The Company is Partnership then the following documents required
- Partnership Deed
- IT Returns 3 Years for Company
If The Company is Private Limited then the following documents required
- Company 3 years IT Paper
- MOA and AOA
- Board Resolution Copy
For Home Loan Support
We offer the best for a highly reasonable price to our customers and concurrently prepared to chip in with the nation’s endeavor for extensive growth.